Baby and I are doing great and growing lots! The kids are so sweet with the baby, kissing, tickling and hugging my baby belly. We took this picture this week which marks 6 months. The baby is getting stronger with his or her kicks and movements. Nathan and I can't believe and are so excited that in 3 short months we will be holding our 3rd child!
Cravings: Hawaiian pizza, anything chocolate, must have pickles on my sandwich, otherwise I'll figure out something else to eat
Our big kids are growing too. Owen and Riley LOVE riding scooters! Owen showed me the different ways you can wear your baseball cap yesterday. Super cute! Riley likes to add princess to everything. The best phrase yet has been "Princess Rirey Hulk Smash."
Riley and Owen are now sharing a bedroom with 2 twin beds. About a week ago she rolled out of bed in the middle of the night. There were lots of tears and calming her down. The next morning poor Riley-bug's lip looked like this. :0( It's all healed up now thankfully.
Nathan brewed his our Wiessbier. He just has to bottle it. He is super excited about it!
We have our Germany trip coming up. We're so excited to visit Anita, Wolfgang, Julia and Miriam! We'll be meeting up with Janet and Guy and for a few days Uncle Alton and Aunt Miriam. Here we come Oktoberfest!
Ciao!




I totally craved Hawaiian pizza when I was pregnant, too!! You look great, and hope you guys enjoy your Germany trip!
ReplyDelete