Saturday, September 3, 2011

Spidey won

Yes Spiderman won the battle last night.

Spidey = 1; Mommy = 0 with a corneal abrasion + emergency eye doctor visit + contact bandage

How did all this come about you ask? It's a pretty short tale of the battle. I was reading Owen his bedtime story as he sat in my lap. Spidey went in for the kill as Owen was playing with him. Total accident but ouch!! My eye doctor was on-call and met us at the office. He put a numbing drop in my eye which also makes any abrasion glow. Nathan could see it from across the room. After a little doctoring up, we were done and I could open my eye again. It'll be better in a few days. Owen has been super sweet understanding something happened and wanting to kiss my booboo and take me to the eye doctor. However, I 'm not challenging Spiderman again.

No comments:

Post a Comment